About the Ferry :
Can I take my bicycle on board the ferry ?
- Yes, bicycles are permitted as long as there is enough cargo space on board. There is a fee of 10 euro each way. Please contact the office to book a space for your bicycle.
What happens if the boat is delayed or cancelled due to weather?
- Please refer to the terms and conditions: https://www.spm-ferries.fr/en/schedules-and-fares/general-terms-of-sale/. If there is a change in departure time, you will be contacted by the email you provided when you reserved your tickets.
Is there a restaurant or cafe on board the ferries ?
- No, however there is a small selection of refreshments. Only Euros are accepted.
Are pets permitted on board the ferries ?
- Yes, pets are permitted on board provided they are kennelled and vaccinated. You will need to contact our office in order to book your pet’s ticket.
About the Office:
Is there parking available?
- Yes, there is parking available at a cost of $10 a day for cars, pick-ups, and minivans, and $15 day for buses, motor homes, etc. You can pay at our office.
Should I purchase my ticket in advance?
- We recommend booking your ticket in advance however, tickets may also be purchased on the date of departure based on availability. To purchase your tickets visit our online booking website: http://www.spm-ferries.fr
- Prior to your purchase, contact your credit card company to ensure that they will not block your purchase.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- In office: Interac, Visa, Mastercard and Cash.
- Online: Visa and Mastercard
Are Canadian dollars accepted in St. Pierre?
- For the most part, yes. Visa and Mastercard are also accepted.
Are there ATM’s in St. Pierre?
- Yes, you may use your debit card to withdraw Euros. Please check with your bank to ensure that your card will work.
What sort of goods can I bring back from St. Pierre?
- Please visit the Canadian Border Services Office Website for details.
Do I need a passport to visit St. Pierre?
- Please visit the “Travel Documents” page on our website for information.