About the Ferry :
Can I take my bicycle on board the ferry ?
- Yes, bicycles are permitted as long as there is enough cargo space on board. There is a fee of 10 euro each way. Please contact the office to book a space for your bicycle.
What happens if the boat is delayed or cancelled due to weather?
- Please refer to the terms and conditions: https://www.spm-ferries.fr/en/schedules-and-fares/general-terms-of-sale/. If there is a change in departure time, you will be contacted by the email you provided when you reserved your tickets.
Is there a restaurant or cafe on board the ferries ?
- No, however there is a small selection of refreshments. Only Euros are accepted.
Are pets permitted on board the ferries ?
- Yes, pets are permitted on board provided they are kennelled and vaccinated. You will need to contact our office in order to book your pet’s ticket. For more information please visit https://www.spm-ferries.fr/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/condit-import-animaux-domestiques.pdf
About the Office:
Is there parking available?
- Yes, there is parking available at a cost of $10+HST a day for cars, pick-ups, and minivans, and $15+HST day for buses, motor homes, etc. You can pay at our office. Please arrive 60 minutes prior to boarding the ferry.
Should I purchase my ticket in advance?
- We recommend booking your ticket in advance however, tickets may also be purchased on the date of departure based on availability. To purchase your tickets visit our online booking website: http://www.spm-ferries.fr
- Prior to your purchase, contact your credit card company to ensure that they will not block your purchase.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- In office: Interac, Visa, Mastercard and Cash.
- Online: Visa and Mastercard
Are Canadian dollars accepted in St. Pierre?
- For the most part, yes. Visa and Mastercard are also accepted.
Are there ATM’s in St. Pierre?
- Yes, you may use your debit card to withdraw Euros. Please check with your bank to ensure that your card will work.
What sort of goods can I bring back from St. Pierre?
- Please visit the Canadian Border Services Office Website for details.
Do I need a passport to visit St. Pierre?
- Please visit the “Travel Documents” page on our website for information.